Type Query Here

Wednesday 23 April 2008

I Need Your Ideas?


I am currently completing all of my coursework for my A-Levels and then will be starting revision for my exams, this is where you come in!

Doing coursework etc... doesn't leave me much time to keep on top of the website so...
If you have any ideas for a cool tutorial which I could do, or you have one that you have written yourself then either leave me a comment below or send me an email at stevie489@googlemail.com and then I will either create one or upload the one that you have written and leave all credit to you, if this goes well I will do this in the future as I think it will be the best way to get more and more tutorials on this website to help all of the Photoshop users that need it!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Steve

No comments:

Consolidation Loans

Find a great loan deal with Accepted.co.uk!

www.accepted.co.uk

Matched.co.uk
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.